Glue BOOSTER Tropical (rus label)
GLUE BOOSTER IS LOVELY PRODUCT USED AFTER PRE-TREATMENT AND PRIMER.
Makes the extension procedure more comfortable.
Eliminates dryness, redness and eyes tearfulness.
It copes with the declared properties even in the low humidity conditions, also contributes to preservation of the glue properties.
Innovative booster formula accelerates glue polymerization.
Ensures better lash extension connection and retention.
The solution is designed to speed up polymerization initiator (alcohol amine) which is included in its composition. The booster ensures the stable performance of the cyanoacrylate adhesive even under the non-standard microclimate conditions. The solution has the slightly alkaline pH of 7,5 just as the pH that is required for the stable performance of the adhesive. The light fragrance of the tropical fruits gives energy and the pleasant sensation of the treatment.
The adhesive booster is recommended for use in the following cases:
- when you need to speed-up the adhesive performance;
- in off-season when the microclimate conditions in the room where you work with an adhesive are not standard, for example, they go beyond the standard conditions limits;
- In case a Lash maker works in the different rooms where conditions could differ;
The active components of the booster:
- Alcohol is a solvent.
- Aqua is a basis and one of the constant ingredients.
- Propylene glycol has the moisturising effect.
- Polyoxyl 40 hydrogenated castor oil is a stabilising agent that prevents the excessive evaporation of moisture.
- Poly(1-vinyl-2-pyrrolidinone) is film forming agent that prevents the excessive evaporation of moisture.
- 1,2-ethanediot is a solvent and viscosity controller.
- N,N-dimethylethanolamine is an initiator of the anionic polymerisation of the cyanoacrylate adhesive.
- Mango extract with the moisturising and straightening effect for lashes.
Instructions: the booster shall be applied with a thin layer of a natural lash with a micro-brush before the extension process.